Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thoughts on false advertising

I'm a little annoyed when I think that Colonel Sanders wasn't a real Colonel, but I think I'm more annoyed that Captain Planet wasn't a real Captain. And more than that, where the hell did those teenagers learn to pilot a custom built jet? Did that Russian girl with the accent really have a pilot's license, because it didn't seem like she could have. And wait a minute, they were flying a fucking jet. Isn't that bad for the environment? I mean commercial aviation leaves significant exhaust and carbon contrails in the sky. That can't be good for an ecological superhero. I don't know, maybe it's just late and I'm annoyed by weird things on youtube.

And I really want that monkey to give them all Ebola like the monkey in Outbreak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home