Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa = Dislexic Satan

If I was dislexic, Christmas would have been utterly horrible as a child. Think about it for a second, S-A-T-A-N, S-A-N-T-A it's like he's not evn trying that hard to hide his name. And come on..Claus as a last name? Isn't that more appropriate as Claws? I mean that's how it's pronounced, someone just forgot one of the curves. So whoever wrote it down is dislexic with poor handwriting, that's not so unbelievable.

And all that shit about "he knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows when you've been bad or good," Every child on the planet has a stalker that's basically omnipotent. That sure sounds like a demonic stalker to me. So I'm not sure if I'm glad that I'm no longer a child or that I'm not dislexic, but either way, Satan is coming down a bunch of fucking chimney's and I've got a razor fucking sharp katana waiting for his fat red ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home