Friday, December 07, 2007

Sprint

I have been on hold with Sprint now for 40 minutes and I'm about 30 seconds from quitting their services altogether. They've been misrouting calls to me since yesterday. 

When I finally get someone on the line my first words will be the following:

"Look you monkey motherfuckers, I've been on hold for longer than it takes to birth a goddamn child. I will come to Bangalore and find the sweatshop you work in, track down your goddamn cubicle and beat you to death with my fucking cellphone you evil douche. Now fix my shit and I swear to all fuck that if you put me back on hold for another 20 seconds I will shove that phone right up your fuckinig ass and rip it the fuck back out through your lower intestine before I club you with it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home