Friday, December 15, 2006

Placido Domingo

The annoying soundbox next to the annoying Christmas tree in the lobby of my office building was blaring some of Placido Domingo's music today. I'm not a big fan of opera so maybe I just give even less of a shit than normal, but I wonder if he got a lot of crap for his name growing up.

"You know, I don't really like opera, but you're supposed to be pretty good so my wife likes and hence forth, I get laid. I'm not sure if you actually have talent but she thinks you're supposed to so, it's sort of like the Placebo Domingo effect, wherein I get laid because somebody said you're supposed to have talent." or

"I was watching this cute girl walk by and then your crappy music came on and distracted me and gave me a headache Mr. Flacido Domingo."

I just wonder if any of that has ever happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home