Friday, November 17, 2006

Hand sanitizer and bio-warfare

Okay so the last time I was traveling TSA found me with a small bottle of alcohol based hand-sanitizer. And they took it away of course. But, and here’s the fucking stupid part, according to the lady, if I had put the small bottle of hand sanitizer in a Ziploc bag it would have been okay for me to carry it through. So work with me here. I have to put alcohol based hand sanitizer that kills 99.98% of germs in a Ziploc bag because of the threat of biological weapons? WHAT KIND OF FUCKING CRACK ARE THESE ASSHOLS SMOKING. And seriously now, if I was carrying some bio weapon in a little baggie, what stops me from taking it out of the baggie as soon as I walk past the security checkpoint? Are there random undercover cops going around the airport watching for people who take shit out of Ziploc bags in the terminal? I just….I don’t……I mean really, what the fuck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the fuck is right. TSA is stupid. So they take my perfume spray away through the checkpoint but they fail to even look at the little tiny (drug like) baggies that I have allergy medicine in, that could totally have been speed or X, but take away my fucking perfume. Totally stupid. Plus they took like 1/4 oz of lotion. I'm going to blow up a plane with not even an ounce of lotion. And why the hell do I have to buy drinks in the airport or on the plane, frick I want to bring my own drinks. Damn fuckers. Someone should totally just bring a whole bunch of liquid in like 1,000 different ziploc bags. That would show them fuckers.

10:33 PM  
Blogger rpalmeira said...

I had half a dozen valium in a bag mixed in with my Advil and no Rx for it with me, and nothing on that, but they did take away my keychain.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home