Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Line in the Sand

At some point you have to draw a line in the fucking sand and stop being taken advantage of. When my neighbor comes by asking for two minutes of my time and won't shut the fuck up for an hour and a half, I'm being taken advantage of. when work says I might need to put in some extra hours and the only fucking day I've had off in teh past month is the day I broke my wrist, I'm being taken advantage of. At some point you have to draw a line in the sand and say "fuck no!" But unfortunately, I've been taken advantage of so much, I don't even have the goddamn sand anymore. Someone borrowed it. They're supposed to bring it back tough. And once they do, you can be damn sure. I'm drawing that line right there in that fucking sand....please bring my sand back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give him back the fricken SAND!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home