Sunday, May 10, 2009

thought of the day 2009 05 11 - Dr.'s Scholl and Pepper vs. Judge Pibb

I'm going to imagine that Dr. Scholl was probably a doctor, perhaps a podiatrist, but I have to wonder about Dr. Pepper. I mean I can see a PhD, but not really an MD. Maybe a PhD in chemistry? Sociology I can see, Dr. Pepper seems like the type that could handle sociology.

See the way I figure, Dr. Pepper isn't really all that awesome so he's probably not very rich, so med school seems like a stretch. Unless he got into med school on the GI bill in which case he would have had to at some time been in the service. So it's entirely likely he would have at some point been Sgt. Pepper.

I don't really know where this is going I'm just much more impressed by the Beatles than by the soda that's a half notch above Mr. Pibb. And how come if the two soda's taste pretty much the same, Mr. Pibb couldn't get some kind of real title? I mean if we have a Dr. Pepper, why not a Mr. John A. Pibb Esq. or a Judge Pibb. I think referring to a soda as "your honor" would be a pretty big respect for a soft drink, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home