Sunday, May 10, 2009

thought of the day 2009 05 12 - walruses...walri...what the fuck is the plural of walrus???

So I'm watching the Discovery Channel...I fucking love the Discovery Channel. Deadliest Catch is awesome, not so thrilled about the thought of a cameraman in brush trying to capture film of wildebeests fucking. For one thing it's wildebeests fucking, but besides that it just seems voyeuristic...but I digress..

So I'm watching the Discovery Channel and there's these walruses...walri...what the fuck is the plural form of walrus? whatever, there's these walri on and they have the long tusks and it's impressive but the whole time all I can thing is "Jesus didn't your mom teach you not to run with sharp objects!" I mean Christ, have you seen how long walrus tusks are, you could poke an eye out with those things.

Is that bad though? I mean I'm watching this thing about how ice is melting and polar bears are starving and walri....wait fuck I need to Google this...okay walruses don't have any food and blah, blah, blah. There are two phrases running through my head

1) you could poke an eye out with those things
2) I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus, goo goo ga joob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home