Monday, February 04, 2008

France vs. America

Much as I am not a fan of the French, or their cooking, I do like their wine. And I am growing daily in respect for thir politicians. Their President gets his second divorce and four months later, he gets to marry a model. Our President, get's his chubby taken care of by a chubby intern and we suddenly have a "moral crisis" in the fucking White House. I call bullshit. You know what's a moral outrage? That we can let the French get away with trying to one up us. Now granted, it's not like Carla Bruni is the most talented singer, or the most beautiful model, but she damn well one ups Monica Lewinsky. Just for that the next President should get to spend a whole week in Vegas with Gisele Bundchen, no questions asked. Especially if it ends up being Hillary because whatever those questions are, I really don't want to know the answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home