Thursday, March 02, 2006

I hate TSA

I hate the TSA. they make you take your shoes off just to get from the ticket counter to the gate. It's like they're worried that you're going to scratch the jetway or that your feet are dirty or something. For fucks sake, if I had a bomb in my shoe the ten foot difference between the metal detector and the walkway to the gate isn't going to do anything. What if I hid a bomb up my ass to blow up a plane? Would they start doing cavity searches on everyone? Someone should try that. But that's beside the point. The point is that they're a fucing hassle. It's like I'm walking into a Japanese temple. Take off your shoes, walk in a nice line beneath the archway. Bow politely to the chunky girl sitting in front of the TV monitor. Christ people, if you want me to wipe my feet before entering, just ask me, you don't have to go through this whole fake security thing.

I swear to fuck, one of these days I'm going ot walk through the security screening naked. I'd do that now excpet the airport is fucking cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home