Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cloning Pandas

So there's a doctor in Korea who was working on human cloning. His name was Hwang Woo Suk. Now okay, I could make the normal jokes about Suk Hwang, but really, I'm classier than that. Suffice it to say that I don't understand what Suk Mi Wang was doing researching cloning anyway. It makes no sense to research human cloning. We already have enough humans. Fuck, look at China, it's near Korea and they have too many people. What they don't have enough of is Panda's. What that Hwang Sukker should be studying is how to clone pandas. While I might want two people to Suk Mi Hwang, I don't need two Hwang Woo Suks. You might wonder why I suggest oanda's. It's because pandas are, like my ex-girlfriend, too lazy to fuck. So if we need someone to Suk a panda Hwang to make more pandas, I'm all for it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheheheh.... may be i will say something after i have stopped laughing.

Guy, Dude .. whoever u are - i like ur brand of Jackassery.

11:39 PM  
Blogger rpalmeira said...

Thanks! If you enjoy it, keep reading. or go through some of the back posts.

and hey, if you have an mp3 player or regulary listen to music on your computer, check out the podcast I help out with: Pacific Coast Hellway. http://www.pacificcoasthellway.com/

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home