Friday, February 03, 2006

Gay Terrorism

I'm not very motivated to do many things. Motivated people scare me. Osama bin Laden, Pat Robertson, Dick Cheney, these are all very motivated people. It's crazy fuckers like these that make me wonder why we don't see many motivated minorities. Where's the pregnant chick who goes and blows up some right to life office? Where the gay guy who walks around beating up stright people just for being heteros? The NYT is running a story about some kid who walked into a gay bar with a hatchet and a handgun. Why he felt it necessary to have a hatchet if he's got a pistol is beyond me, but whatever. Point is, you don't hear about any butch dykes going around blowing up straight bars and that just seems wrong to me. Granted, I'm happy not to be a victim of gay terrorism, but shouldn't there be more of it? Shouldn't we see a gay pride parade turn into a riot that goes around beating up construction workers and inidians for stealing their themes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home