Monday, September 07, 2009

thought of the day 2009 09 29 - No I haven't found Jesus

I mention this only because I was slightly hung over yesterday morning when a pair of, what my still inebriated brain perceived as terrorists, came over and knocked on my door. And since I was on my couch I stupidly moved around enough for them to hear me. So I go to the door and they ask me if I've found Jesus.

Please keep in mind that I'm usually a nice person, just not on a Saturday morning when I can smell the scotch coming out of my pores.

So I responded that no I hadn't found Jesus, but I'm sad that they lost him and if they wanted they could put up a flyer on the sign at the end of the street. And then I closed my door and proceeded to stumble to the shower. But now I feel kind of bad and I hope he has one of those implants that the humane society can scan if someone turns him in.

I don't know if they were offering a reward for someone finding Jesus. I just hope that, for the sake of whoever finds him, he's housebroken.

That's the thing about drinking though. Alcohol changes your moods. Take a look at any bar during happy hour, look around and see how many happy people there are. These are the same people who bitch about their bosses and can't afford the beds they have to roll out of on Sunday mornings because God said so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home