Friday, September 04, 2009

thought of the day 2009 09 20 - Rules of dress

Wore sneakers to the office yesterday, someone commented on it. To be clear, I have four rules of dress.

1. Belts. They're awesome for carrying all kinds of stuff. If it was marketable I would invent a belt with pockets, so I could walk around naked with just a bunch of crap in my pockets and all sorts of stuff on my belt.

2. Always wear a watch. In a pinch, wear a watch that can be used like brass knucles. Because you never know when you're going to be walking through Chinatown at 3:30 in the morning.

3. Comfortable shoes are required

4. No stretchy shirts. Stretchy shirts are for chicks. No guy should own a stretchy shirt unless he's a gay Puerto Rican or lives in San Francisco. Yes I realize there's some overlap there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home