Monday, September 07, 2009

thought of the day 2009 09 27 - When God gets stoned

I'm not particularly religious, but let's assume there's a God. Let's further assume that he created everything. Even the Platypus. Now lets further assume that one of he things he created was cannabis. If I follow logic to this point, God occasionally gets stoned and we can use the Platypus as proof of this. Now I'm fine with that, but I have to ask, when God gets stoned, how does he call out to order a pizza? Who does he call? I don't really thing Papa John's delivers to Heaven and the long distance calls must be like $4 per minute. But if he's stoned he can't really trust himself to will a pizza into existence. He might fuck it up and conjure one with anchovies on it. So how does God deal with munchies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home