Friday, September 04, 2009

thought of the day 2009 09 21 - we're just fucking making up illnesses now

Seriously, fucking cancer, MS, Parkinson's, irritable bowels, I get it, these are bad. But what the fuck is "restless leg syndrome"? Since when did we decide it was okay to just make up new fucking diseases now? A new FORM of cancer, I can understand that, a new strain of flu, I get that. You get drug resistant strains of bugs developing all the time, but to just fucking make up new chronic illnesses just seems goddamn ludicrous.

Now I kind of want to go to med school, get my MD practice medicine for a couple of years and suddenly announce a new disease. It's going to be called YAFM. Stands for Your All Fucking Morons. See, I can pull that acronym shit too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home