Monday, September 10, 2007

Professional Commentary - repost

Doctors, and I suppose to some degree any technical professional, have this odd habit of making commentary that they probably pay no heed to but every patient/client/customer will spend the next six months worrying over. I don't think it's on purpose either, but the last time I was in the doctor's office he was doing the exam and give a "hm, that's interesting" comment with no real explanation. What the fuck was so interesting?!?!? Beat's me, it's been bugging me ever since. My physical seemed to go fine he cleared me so apparently I'm healthy but there's something "interesting." Then I noticed I do it to when I'm doing something on a computer. Except I usually do it when there something fucked up with the machine. "Hm, that's interesting, you're machine is totally fucked." So now I'm even more worried about what my doctor found so goddamn interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home