Monday, September 10, 2007

SUV Blind Spots - repost

Good Morning America was running a story about the blind spot on SUVs and vans that can cause you to accidentally back over things, or, as in the case of this story, people. They had this mother talking about the loss of her young daughter when the father accidentally backed over her with an SUV. Now normally, I wouldn't find this funny, but one of the first comment the mother made was "I know that if he had seen her, he wouldn't have backed over her." I fucking hope so. I mean, yes, I feel badly for your loss, but unless your husband is the type of guy to play chicken in his SUV with little children who don't know they're playing, he pretty well better not run over kids when he sees them. What kind of lame as comment is that to make? In what kind of fucked up world would that not be the case. "Well, I'm pretty sure he saw her, but shit, we've got two other kids, this one didn't have any particularly outstanding talents, and he was in a rush to pick up some chicken for dinner, so...you know...squish. You feel bad, but eh...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home