Saturday, February 10, 2007

Valetine's Day

Seriously, fuck Valentine's Day. It's like tax day for romance. And there's no such thing as capital gains in romance. Only losses. I can't write off the three grand you racked up on my credit cards. I don't get a tax credit for listening to you complain on a nightly basis and I can't even use the cell phone bills that have been racking up as a business expense. The only difference between Feb. 14 and Apr. 15 is that I know the IRS will fuck me hard this year, I can't say the same for you.

And seriously, it's like suddenly the ghost of relationship past has come down to kick you in the throat with a steel toed boot. And those litte candies. If it looks like chalk, and tastes like chalk, it's chalk, even if it has a cute little message on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home