Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Movies Remade Today

You know at the end of Die Hard 2, Bruce Willis just got his ass kicked by some Special Ops guy in a snowsuit and the plane carrying the drug lord that arranged the whole terrorist thing as a way to get out of jail is taking off. Right at the end where you see the fuel spalshing around, the Willis a.k.a John McClane, lights a zippo, gives his trademark "yippekayay motherfucker" and lights the jet fuel exploding the plane? Yeah, we couldn't do that now, becase TSA takes away my fucking lighters. So the next time a drug lord threatens the lives of thousands of Amercians on Christmas, that's right, blame TSA. I could have prevented it with a zippo, but no, for your safety, TSA took away my lighter thereby preventing me from saving the world by blowing up a plane full of renegade soldiers and a guy with a bad Colombian accent.

Thanks, TSA.

Honestly, I think i'm just on some kind of kick because of the Wizard of Oz thing, so this'll be a running theme now until I get bored of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home