Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Airplane travel with a one armed man

I hate flying for a number of reasons, but all that is beside the point, the guy two seats from me (motherfucker had the aisle) couldn't decide between chips and a sandwich. And okay, i get it, the sandwich is a better meal but you never know about the quality so it's kind of a gamble for five bucks of turkey on a stale crouiss...croissant? Is that how you spell it? fuck, who cares. Anyway, so this indecisive prick is there for five minutes, going "well, on the one hand.....but on the other hand...." It was longest five minutes of my life. I was about twenty seconds from ripping off his arm and beating him with it while I yelled, "now you only have one hand motherfucker! Make a decision!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home