Tuesday, June 09, 2015

well...fuck...

In the event of the apocalypse, I don’t know that I would want to survive. I’m not the kind of person who would last all that long in the world of The Walking Dead, but I’m not sure I would want to be anyway. There is one thing I would like to survive long enough to see though. Before the world ends in some nuclear holocaust or we get taken down by some hybrid smallpox-ebloa-bird-flu-swine-flu-dog-flu-stop-fucking-these-animals-and-you-probably-won’t-get-sick-flu I want like an hour to read through the final Facebook posts of people. Some of them would be pictures of a half-eaten donut, some of them would be witty. A few would probably be lyrically oratorical and poetic. I think my last post before the end of the world would just be “well…fuck…”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home