Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sense of Reality

Usually my Sunday mornings are for Meet the Press and catching up on some news with fresh coffee, maybe cleaning, maybe some grocery shopping. Instead today I was catching up on a couple of movies I had wanted to see a while ago. This is probably going to sound worse than it does in my head, and it already sounds kind of bad in my head. But you know those people who just screw up the curve for everyone? Yeah, nobody should look as good as Kate Upton does coming out of a pool. Really water of any kind. I mean seriously; there’s a part of me that kind of hopes everything that has Kate Upton in it is so heavily photoshopped as to be unrecognizable. If only to ensure my sense of reality isn’t warped (more than it already is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home