Sunday, January 30, 2011

French Canadia

Why do French Canadians even exist? Most of the Canadians I know are the nicest people ever, and many of the French I've met are the largest douchebags on the planet. No, scratch that, douchebag doesn't exactly cut it. "Bag" is too small a term. Douchepool. That's better.

It's just confusing. Does that make then the most assholish nice people I know, or the nicest dipshits I've had the misfortune of not being able to pee on? Or does it just make then such gigantic asshats that even the French can't fucking stand them and the only people tolerant enough not to shoot them in the head on sight just had to exist on the same continent that's home to the country who's citizenship I share, but who illegally overthrew the previous government of my native home.

Side note to Iraqi's, go for 51'st state. You can get your own quarter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home