Monday, January 17, 2011

Congrats

So congratulations to my friend Jesse who's having a kid. Though I do have to say, your constantly going on and on about the miracle of child birth is somewhat tedious.

I like kids and all that, but it's not really much of a miracle. Happens quite a bit in fact. Have you seen Chinese people? There's quite a few of them. Not much of a miracle. So unless you've been neutered or you're a plastic action figure come to life ala Toy Story, calling it a miracle is a little much. I mean lets face it, you had sex, it's not much of a surprise.

Hell, to be honest, I spend my time trying to prevent miracles. I mean not that i get much opportunity anyway, but when I do, I'd be praying for the result to go in the other direction and it's much more of a 'praise the Lord' moment when the test doesn't come back positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home