Monday, November 08, 2010

The most productive thought in my head all day

Sadly, the most productive thought in my head all day was an imaginary conversation between the former head of the UN, Kofi Annan and a cashier at Starbucks; and yes, as side note, I do know they're called baristas, that's a bullshit term, you pour coffee and take money, you're a fucking cashier, one with health benefits, but still a cashier. So this imaginary conversation,,

Annan: "large coffee please."

Cashier: "we don't actually have 'large', do you mean venti?"

Annan: "Is there one that's bigger than the rest of them? That's large, give me that or I will rape you like a goat."

Cashier: "Very well sir, and your name?"

Annan: "Kofi"

Cashier: "Yes sir, I get it, big coffee, and your name?"

Annan: "I just told you. Kofi."

Cashier: "Please sir, you don't need to be rude. We're making a fresh pot now, I just need your name so that when it's ready we can call you."

Annan: "Kofi goddamit. Kofi."

Cashier: "Sir, please calm down."

Annan: "Fuck it. I'd like a venti, black chai latte."

Cashier: "Of course sir. We can do that. It'll take just a minute, what's your name so we can call it when your drink is ready?"

Annan: "Kofi."

Cashier: "I'm confused sir, I thought you just said you wanted to change your order to chai? Did you want the chai, or the coffee, or both?"

Annan: "Look you little bastard, my name is Kofi Anan, former Secretary General of the UN. And in my country of Ghana I was a diplomat, but in the time it has taken you to fuck up my name, the fresh pot of coffee has finished. So if you don't pour me a hot beverage of some kid, any kind, I will hop over this counter and boil your junk in a gallon of that barely caffeinated sewage you call a 'medium roast'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home