Saturday, October 23, 2010

Eyebrows

I need to get a haircut. But in realizing that I need to get a haircut, I also realized that there is no more pointless part of the human body than eyebrows. I've never needed to get them trimmed, so they aren't creating any new job opportunities for small businesses. They don't seem to scare away potential sex partners, like public hair apparently does and you can't fashion them into a mullet so as to dress up as MacGyver for Halloween.

In fact, near as I can tell, the only evolutionary purpose they serve, is to be able to help you distinguish the differences between an expression of surprise and an expression of being constipated. And granted, that's important, but not enough to justify the additional surface area on my face where melted cheese may accidentally stick if I trip and fall on a plate of nachos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home