Tuesday, June 23, 2009

thought of the day 2009 07 01 - I just saw him yesterday

Got a call last Saturday that a friend of mine was in the hospital. Broke his leg, but I was talking to another mutual friend and she goes "oh wow, I just saw him yesterday!"

That has got to be the stupidest fucking thing you can say. Does it matter that you saw him yesterday? Would that have stopped him from losing control on his dirt bike?

Gee Erica, I don't think the fact that you saw him Friday would have helped him If that's the case, I think you might want to consider a new profession as a god of some sort. Or at least some form of minor deity. If the act of coincidentally passing you at a Starbucks is enough to prevent broken limbs you are totally in the wrong line of work. The only possible way I can see that having any effect on his future is if he was so horrified by the mere random chance of meeting you that he decided to be a shut in and never leave the apartment. In which case, I suggest a job as prison guard.

Dumbest fucking thing possible to say when someone is in the hospital

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home