Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Presidential Cards

So I lost my credit card the other day, dropped it on the way home I think from picking up a pizza for dinner. Doesn't matter, they're cancelling that one and sending me a new one but it did get me thinking about what kind of credit cards the President carries around. Like if he just say wanted a slice of pepperoni can he just whip out a gold visa? or does the secret service have to approve that?

You know what would be great, if the President goes to order a pizza and accidentally pulls out the wrong card and starts reading off nuclear launch codes instead of his credit card number. 6011....0002....oh shit way sorry, I just wanted a slice of new york style cheese, Not trying to make North Korea glow in the dark. he he he. That would be awesome.

And I bet he'd tip the delivery guy well too, but that whole thirty minute gaurantee goes right out the fucking window 'cause if I have to wait in line at the airport for an hour to board a flight to Newark, I can't fucking imagine how long you'd have to stand in line to get frisked to see the President. By the time he get's the pie, it's probably cold. Better to go with Digiorno I suppose. It is the rising crust pizza after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home