Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Spiderman

I think that Spiderman was kind of sexists. Superman had Wonder Woman and Supergirl. Batman had Batgirl and Robin ('cause let's face it Robin was a pussy anyway). Even in the X-Men, you pair Cyclops with Jean Grey, etc. but no, Spiderman was just spiderman. And I'm necessarily complaining, it actually kind of makes sense. All the swinging between buildings and the way comics are drawn I have to imagine her breasts would get in the way. And if not, just consider the fact that at least Spiderman had Mary Jane to go home to. Spiderwoman would probably end up eating her husband and her kids. So like I said, not necessarily complaining, just making note of the fact that it's kind of sexist. And that I should probably get some sleeping pills or something because this insomnia is totally fucking with my thinking pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home