Monday, September 10, 2007

Worst Job - repost

I think that in the long term, probably the worst job I can imagine is being a plastic surgeon who does breast implants. I mean, it would be an interesting conversation starter at parties but other than that, it's a total downer. First off, I would hate to come to work day in and day out and get stressed out about breasts. It would totally ruin the appeal of breasts and I would really hate to ruin something like that. Plus, it's not like you could enjoy them at all. Women come in wanting to impress their husbands or boyfriends or girlfriends, whatever. So if you're any good at your job, you're bestowing a great gift on someone else that you can't even enjoy afterwards. And all that stuff about a job well done being it's own rewards is total bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home