Monday, September 10, 2007

Weathermen - repost

It's Monday and the evening news just had weather forecasts for the coming weekend. You can't even get tomorrow's weather correct, what the fuck are you people doing trying to predict five days in advance. Honestly, I doubt if you could tell me this past weekend's weather accurately. And it's not as if anybody calls them up on Sunday going, "hey, I listened to your forecast on monday and you said it wouldn't rain, now I'm fucking drenched and my barbecue is soaked." So what's the motivation to give a weather prediction that far in advance? Why even try? Why not just get a monkey and have him jump around in a hat for a minute or two? I'd be more entertaining and a better use of time. The only decent weatherman would be the one who just tells you to look out a fucking window. "Hey! want to know if it's raining or not? open a door and walk outside, if you're getting wet it's raining, or you're standing in a sprinkler." As it is, this asshat could tell me that it's going to rain Zebra's on friday with a temperature of 210 degrees and a slight chance of tornados and nobody fucking cares. What's worse, nobody calls him on it. I think they should start weather people at a base salary. Each day they get the weather right, they get an extra $40, each day they get it wrong, you deduct $60, at the end of the month you tally it all up and settle the debt. Then these asshats wouldn't be giving me bullshit predictions for the weekend on a monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home