Monday, September 10, 2007

Way Too Literal - repost

I think I've been way to literal lately. I had the radio on and there was some boy band on the play list. Backstreet Boys or some shit. First off, you have to realize that any white music group with "Boys" in its name is doomed to failure everywhere except Michael Jackson's house. Secondly, there was a lyric in the song "you're soul is like a secret, I never could keep." What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!?! Does that make sense to anybody? What, some preppy dressed, barely out of puberty motherfucker in chino's, sporting a gold chain badly groomed facial hair is out there stealing fucking souls now? Shouldn't somebody stop them. I'm pretty sure that's got to be illegal somewhere. I know if Justin Timberlake came up to me and tried to steal my soul I'd kick his fucking ass. This is just wrong. I call on all performers to formally denounce the theft of souls by boy band members, especially souls that can't even keep track of. If you're going to steal a soul, you should at least be able to take care of it and keep track of it you incompetent fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home