Monday, September 10, 2007

Choosing a Religion - repost

Over the weekend, I've had two different Jehovah's witnesses come bother me and this past week, I had some mormons yammer at me on the street. I figure there are all sorts of different groups trying to help me find my salvation that I should start negotiations with them all. See what kind of deals I can get from each. I mean on the one had you have your Jews and Yom Kippur which means one day of fasting and everything for the year is wiped clean. Much better than catholics and lent. On the other hand, Mormons get polygamy and get to claim divine intervention on the part of Ken Jennings, but they have tithing which would kind of suck. I need to sit them all down and see who can negotiate the best deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home