Monday, October 24, 2005

The Body Shop Joins OPEC

I got snookered (bet you haven't heard that term in a while) into going to the mall this past weekend, a place I usually avoid like opera and musical. Anyway, I walked past the Body Shop, and was immediately overcome by the mix of smells coming out of the place. Everything in there smelled of something. I think the chain of stores is owned by the French. They had on sale, this scented oil at 3 little bottles for USD$16, which makes me wonder two things. First of all, how have OPEC, Chevron, Shell and Texaco missed out on this market? And second, if burning gas in your car made things smell like vanilla cream, could they charge $5.33 per ounce? I suppose it doesn't matter though since, they'll soon be charging that much for regular non-vanilla scented gas anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home