Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Special Car Colors

I never really cared much about car colors. I mean black cars are nice but hot and a pain to maintain, white is nice but even worse to maintain. The car I bought is some ugly green color that looks like Ford just said, "eh, fuck it" and tossed together left over colors. What I would like to see though is a rust colored card. I've seen cars with the sort of reddish-brown of rust but it's always with the shiny finish so you can tell it's painted. I would like to see a rust colored car with a matte finish so that people passing by would be surprised and have to question whether you truly were driving around a giant pile of rust. Get a vanity plate that says "tetanus." Well, okay science fact, rust doesn't cause tetanus but still...I'd like people to drive past and go "Holy fuck! That's a real rust bucket." Even if the car is brand new. I would buy a car that color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home