Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hordes

There aren’t nearly enough hordes in the world today. There are masses (huddling and otherwise), there are swarms, there are mobs (flash and otherwise) and droves and all sorts of random collections, but I feel like there aren’t nearly enough hordes today. They don’t even have to be Mongol hordes. I’ll take other hordes, a ginger horde of redheads stampeding through the plains of the Serengeti, a horde of Republicans seeking a single nomination, or a horde of fucking idiots who can’t seem to understand the concept of a checkout line when all I’m trying to is buy a pack of butterfly bandages. Oh for fuck’s sake, I take it back. If I ever feel like there aren’t enough hordes in the world I just need to visit a Wal-Mart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home