Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Why

Okay seriously, why the hell are the people I work with so afraid off the words “I don’t know”? I’m fine saying I don’t know. If I knew, I wouldn’t be fucking asking you. I don’t expect you to be omniscient. Chances are, you’re an idiot. Most of the time, I am. Unless you’re Elan fucking Musk or one of the Google people, there’s a better than average chance we’re in the same boat. I’m not asking to make you look bad or feel stupid or to elevate my position in the company. I don’t care about my job enough to put that level of House of Cards interest into things. I’m genuinely asking to get a genuine answer, not some passive aggressive bullshit response. Okay venting over. Like I said, I don’t like my job enough to put more effort into bitching about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home