Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holiday math and being lied to by bakers...or spicers...or both. Whatever.

Okay, so I'm pretty sure someone is fucking with me. The can of pumpkin says I need ginger and cinnamon and nutmeg and cloves but then on the spice rack there's this stuff called pumpkin pie spice and, I mean, it's got the damn name right in the title, only I don't see anything about pumpkin pie spice on the side of the can with the pumpkin pie filling in it where it lists the other spices, so seriously now, someone is fucking with me right? Am I just supposed to guess how much pumpkin pie spice to use in place of these other spices? I took calculus in fucking college, don't make me do this math crap now just so I don't feel totally goddamn worthless on Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home