Saturday, December 26, 2009

thought of the day 2009 12 29 - spreading around the wealth a little

Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve + New Years day all hit so close to each other that I find it annoying. I think we need to spread this around a little. Like, lets move Christmas to sometime around August just to balance it out. And if we move Thanksgiving a week or two up that gives me a little recovery time before New Years which is probably good for my liver. I mean I'm sure my liver can use the exercise (much like the rest of me) but between those three holidays, the amount of wine, scotch and sake that gets consumed is probably taking a few years off of my ability to process alcohol in the first place. So yeah, I propose we move Christmas to like the begining of August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home