Monday, December 14, 2009

thought of the day 2009 12 22 - My perfect woman

Okay so I was asked today to describe the "perfect woman" for me. I don't have much in the way of requirements. 1) enjoys good scotch. 2) can quote lines from movies (that don't suck). In a perfect world, I'd throw "low maintenance" in there but really, what are the chances...

Now, you might argue that I'm setting the standards too low, I mean, shouldn't she have at least half a brain.

Now, that, becomes a question of math. Not her math skills mind you, but the male part of me wants to argue that brain requirements are inversely proportional to hotness. For example she can have half a brain if there's a perfect pair of boobs involved. Do the math, it works.

Hotness can also counteract crazy. For example, if she picks a fight when I get home from work at 8 PM and didn't walk her dog, hotness counteracts that crazy because of the potential for make up sex.

But hotness does not counter BOTH stupid and crazy. So if we get into a fight because I was working late and forget to walk her dog but she actually has a cat, no deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home