Saturday, November 14, 2009

thought of the day 2009 11 22 - cat food

So I'm in the supermarket today and I don't own a cat but I walked past the pet food and there's beef flavored cat food. That just seems wrong. It's unnatural. Fish I can understand, chicken I can understand. In theory those are two types of animals that cat could, in theory, kill and eat. But when was the last time you saw Garfield exsanguinate (vocab word bitches!) a cow?

Your goldfish would certainly get devoured but there isn't a fucking house cat in the would be able to eat a cow. No, beef flavored cat food just seems like the makers of Friskies are trying to be charitable to old people. It's their PR and marketing team going, "Look granny, we know you're going to eat it, so we'll at least flavor it so that your Kal Kan Kasserole tastes remotely like you could have possibly made it with hamburger helper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home