Monday, November 09, 2009

thought of the day 2009 11 19 - God's creatures are tasty

How come biblical creatures associated with God are all tasty but biblical creatures associated with the devil are things you'd only eat if you were really really hungry in a third world country?

Lambs. Damn tasty. Snakes, not so tasty and quite often poisonous. Easter bunnies = rabbit stew = damn tasty. Goats....I'd watch an Afghani fuck one before I ate one.

Does this not seem strange? Like why would God want you to eat his animal representations? If I was a supreme deity I'd make my animal symbols off limits or just damn hard hard to eat, or at the very least, not very tasty. The Indians did it and they have awesome curry. Cows? Sacred. No steak for you! Hindus have elephants, have you ever tried to eat an elephant? I mean, not that I have I'm just saying...I tried to plan this thing once where I'd have a barbecue in the zoo and the logistics involved....mass craziness ensues. So what's with the Christian God and all the tasty symbols. Dammit, now I want lamb chops....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home