Saturday, August 15, 2009

thought of the day 2009 08 24 - birthdays

My birthday is coming up again. Had a couple of people ask me what I'm going to do. I'm not going to do anything. My birthday isn't special. There are only certain birthdays that you should celebrate. When you're a kid. You get birthday's, right up until 10. Then you get to celebrate your birthday when you're 13 because you're a teenager. Then you get to celebrate 18 because you can vote and smoke legally. You get to celebrate 19 because you're no longer a teenager. You don't get to celebrate 20 because you shouldn't have too many birthdays in a row but you do get to celebrate 21. You celebrate that one in particular and it's a fucking bash. After that you get 30, 40...at 40 you can hire a 19 year old stripper. You get 50 and 60 and from the point of your 21'st birthday you get one birthday a decade and that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home