Thursday, August 13, 2009

thought of the day 2009 08 19 - robomallcop

Remember Robocop? I used to love Robocop, it was like Terminator but like not evil and trying to kill humanity and shit. But I now I kind of wonder what the long term plan was with Robocop. Like he's still part human right? So he's got to age. So when he hits like 60, maybe 65 'cause he's mostly robot, then he'd retire. But what do you do when you're a retired Robocop? I have a hard time imagining that after years on the force you could feel fulfilled being Robomallcop or like Robo Airport Security.

I just can't imagine that after killing bad guys with automatic pistol fire and acid, that you could stand there with the Robocop voice and go "please remove your shoes and place them in the bins."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home