Monday, July 27, 2009

thought of the day 2009 08 15 - Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

Went to see a chick flick, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.

1) What the fuck is the appeal of Matthew McConaughey? First off in every movie he sounds like a drunk guy from Mississippi. Second, I'm not sure he can spell Mississippi. But most importantly, I just don't get it. Younger Sean Connery, like James Bond years. I get that. Michael Douglas, I get that. But I just don't get the appeal. It baffles me.

2) Casual sex went out of style at the end of the 60's. It's called an STD douche. 50% of sexually active people will be exposed to HPV which can lead to cervical cancer and cause genital warts. Wear a condom you disease spreading dipshit.

3) Weddings are SUPPOSED to be the place where your douchy older brother hooks up with jealous, slutty bridesmaids who think they'll never find love. THAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF A WEDDING. There is no other purpose...unless there's an open bar.

4) Are we really this far gone from new story lines? You have to turn A Christmas Carol into a chick flick? Seriously!?! SERIOUSLY?!? You take a great story about a guy getting scared shitless and learning to appreciate life and turn it into a craptacular way to make a quick $85M because you can't think of something original to say? Hollywood you fucking bastards you have now OFFICIALLY ruined it for me. I liked the Bill Murray remake, I could tolerate the Muppets, but FUCKING SERIOUSLY! You unoriginal fucks need to be taken up into the cargo hold of a C141 Starlifter and dropped out over the Southern Atlantic without a parachute. You can swim ashore in South Africa and get anally raped by a gang of HIV positive bushmen, you fucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home