Sunday, April 08, 2007

Three Wishes

Forgot to crosspost this a while ago...

So I'm watching this episode of the x-files where three idiots get to make wishes because they found a genie. One ends up invisible then get's smacked by a car then gets brought back to life. One ends up with his mouth removed. Highly amusing, but it does give some consideration to the question,

If you had three wisehs what would you wish for?

I know two of mine, not sure about the third.

1. would be that after my third wish the genie would be given freedom. I think I've read Arabian Nights too many times or something. But it seems like such a shit job to get stuck granting wishes to people. I mean my job is bleh, but that would just suck

2. would be to have my eyes healed and the surgical implants in them removed. 20/20 vision would be nice.

3. I don't really know. Maybe the ability to teleport around from place to place. Save a shitload on airfare and get there faster. Maybe the ability to pee vodka? I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home