Thursday, May 28, 2020

Look Who's Executiving

It took me about 40 minutes to try to explain the series of Look Who's Talking movies to my kid - Okay, so it's the guy from Die Hard, but only his voice, and John Travolta and the lady from Cheers, Have you even seen an episode of Cheers? Fuck you, I'm not that old.  Okay, so it's the voice of the guy from Die Hard and all that, and then in the sequel they get Roseanne to do a voice too. Yeah, I know. Just....go with it. So it's all of that, and you know how I've complained that Taken proves Liam Neeson is a horrible parent? He's father of the fucking year compared to these two. I also suspect a fair amount of domestic violence.

It took me forty minutes to explain Look Who's Talking and yet, I've read the final text of Trump's social media EO now three times and I still don't understand what possible benefit they hope to accomplish, nor how they would hope to legally accomplish it. A baby with the voice of Bruce Willis makes more sense than whatever crackhead wrote this EO.

At least when someone wrote the scripts for the Look Who's Talking movies they could use the excuse that there was a lot of cocaine involed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home