Saturday, October 06, 2018

Recommendations

So I'm on Amazon, looking for, I don't know, batteries or something, whatever I can use to get over the minimum for free shipping (Jeff Bezos has enough money, he doesn't need my Prime membership). And for whatever reason, one of the recommendations it has for me is penis shaped candy that I imagine is ostensibly for a bachelorette party. I'm fine with these being sold on Amazon, though I wonder what I've browsed to earn this in my recommendations, but I'm more curious as to why we choose shape over flavor for something edible. Have you seen beef jerky? It looks horrible; tastes delicious. I like Altoids. I've got a bunch of those little tins sitting around. Some of them are empty, some have paper clips, some have bandaids, or a sewing kit. One, I think, has my cufflinks in it because I kept losing them in the drawer, but now I've lost the tin somewhere in my drawer. But I've never considered the shape of the actual candy. They taste like mint and they're really strong. I don't much care if they're square or round or shaped like an eggplant. They could be yellow moons, oranges stars, pink hearts and green clovers; if they still tasted the same I wouldn't care. In the choices for creating novelty candy for drunk women, why is there penis shaped candy, but no penis flavored candy? Something in a small tin, with whatever shape, but cock flavored. And on a related note, how come the candy that Amazon is recommending me is so expensive?

Ooh mousepad. Perfect. I needed a new one of those anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home