Tuesday, October 02, 2018

procreation

So I'm flipping channels this evening and come across the start of an episode of NCIS that opens with a couple of kids, that look like they're all of 14, breaking into a house to use the hot tub when they find a dead body. Now a quick check on IMDB says this show is on its 16'th season. So it is entirely likely that these kids weren't born when this show first aired, and entirely possible that they were conceived in a hot tub while their parents were watching the first season. I'm not sure if I'm in awe or just amused, but I'd like to point out that Game of Thrones has a lot of fucking in it and I don't think even they could make the claim of potentially being responsible for the conception of one of their actors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home